Welcome New Students in fall 2017!
Welcome and congratulations on new students acceptance to the NTUE. We are thrilled that we will have students from various countries, such as USA, Philippine, Mongolia, Swaziland, Vietnam and St. Vincent joining our new International Master’s Program!
- The admitted student needs to submit all required documents to the Division of International Affairs office at the report-in day (September 14, 2017). The office is located on seven floor of Administrative Building.
- Diplomas and transcripts have been verified by one of Taiwan’s overseas institutes.
- Medical and injury insurances at least 6 months of valid (valid from the first day of entering Taiwan). If it is insured in his/her own country, the documents should also have been verified by one of Taiwan’s overseas institutes. If the student is covered by Taiwan’s National Health Insurance, he/she needs to provide the relevant documents.
- Physical examination (including general physical examinations and a chest x-ray) at a public hospital or health station at his/her own cost and provides the result for verification.
- The First day of School is 18th September, Monday.
- The courses for Fall term: